LIVE at 10 pm ET, Rob Cesternino recaps Breaking Bad Season 5 Episode 12 with Antonio Mazzaro (@ACmazzaro). On tonights episode Rob and Antonio discuss the following points from the latest episode of Breaking Bad:
- What did Jessie mean when he told Hank that he wanted to get Walter White where he REALLY lived?
- Is Walt’s overconfidence that he can handle Jessie Pinkman going to be his undoing in the series?
- Did Jessie make a mistake by not going to speak with Walt in the plaza?
- How badly did Walt do with his lie about spilling the gasoline on the carpet in his house?
- Should Badger have a science fiction podcast of his own sometime soon?
- Just how culpable is Skyler White in all of Walt’s business dealings?
- What is the difference between Skyler and Carmella Soprano?
- Will this be the last time we see Marie’s therapist?
- Is Marie talking about poison just going to be a “purple herring”?
- Does Jesse Pinkman have a thing for hanging out with middle-aged bald guys all the time?
- Why does Rob think the producers are telling us that the series will NOT end with Walt dying from the lung cancer?
- Is the tape that Jesse makes with Hank something that will be admissible in court?
- What did Hank say to Gomez to get him to be a part of this operation to record Jesse Pinkman’s confession?
- What will happen once Walter gets Todd and his uncle involved with killing Jesse? What does Rob think the payment will be for this request.