Rob Cesternino and Antonio Mazzaro recap Breaking Bad Season 5 Episode 14, “Ozymandias” and answer your questions about the episode.
On this episode Rob and Antonio discuss:
- What was the meaning of the Flashback that opened the episode from the first “cook” that Walter and Jesse worked together on?
- Did it look like there was a point where Hank was going to make it?
- Did it seem plausible that Uncle Jack would let Walter live AND give him one of the barrels?
- Does it seem like the Neo-nazis did a pretty half-ass job looking for Jesse Pinkman after the shootout?
- How does Jesse react to Walter White telling him that he watched Jane die of an overdose?
- How come Walter White never removes his jacket while walking through the New Mexico desert?
- Why was Marie say adamant about Walter Jr. knowing what was going on with Walt?
- How did the neo-nazis have a track set up in their Meth Lab to attach Jesse Pinkman to?
- Had Skyler not already told Walter Jr. about Walt’s business, would Skyler have gone off with Walt when he came home with the $11 million.
- Why did Walt want Baby Holly anyway?
- What was the purpose of Walt’s phone call to Skyler? Did Walt really know that the police were already there?
- Where is Walt headed now? What are the things that Walt says he needs to take care of.
It’s going to be a wild next two weeks, be sure to join us next Sunday night for the penultimate episode and then on Sunday, 9/29 for the series finale of “Breaking Bad”.