Listen to the Podcast
Rob Cesternino and Zach Brooks recap House of Cards, Season 2, Episode 8. Join us to discuss everything that happens in Chapter 21 of the Netflix Original series.
Please Note: We will not discuss anything that takes place past Season 2, Episode 8 in this show or the comments.
In this episode, Rob and Zach discuss the following:
- What was Evelyn’s storyline with Claire from season 1?
- Did the Rachel storyline just jump to the most important storyline on the show?
- Would it be more fun to go out for a night with Megan or Pete Russo?
- What was the look that Jackie Sharp had after her meeting with Remy in her office?
- Why is Jackie so hesitant about bill that Claire Underwood is trying to pass?
- What are Frank and Claire up to by trying to get the Walkers in to counseling?
- How did Remy acquire the photo of Claire Underwood sleeping?
- Just how good are airplane ribs?
- What did Frank mean when he said that dogs are so predictable?
- What is with Doug’s fetish of smelling used linens?
- Rachel singing with Lisa in bed. Tells her about her past. “your eyes”. Make out.
- Was there intentional irony to have Claire Underwood forcing Megan the rape victim up against the wall to force her to do something against her will?
- Who is using whom in the Jackie and Remy relationship?