Rob Cesternino and Zach Brooks recap House of Cards, Season 2, Episode 8. Join us to discuss everything that happens in Chapter 21 of the Netflix Original series.
Please Note: We will not discuss anything that takes place past Season 2, Episode 8 in this show or the comments.
In this episode, Rob and Zach discuss the following:
- What was Evelyn’s storyline with Claire from season 1?
- Did the Rachel storyline just jump to the most important storyline on the show?
- Would it be more fun to go out for a night with Megan or Pete Russo?
- What was the look that Jackie Sharp had after her meeting with Remy in her office?
- Why is Jackie so hesitant about bill that Claire Underwood is trying to pass?
- What are Frank and Claire up to by trying to get the Walkers in to counseling?
- How did Remy acquire the photo of Claire Underwood sleeping?
- Just how good are airplane ribs?
- What did Frank mean when he said that dogs are so predictable?
- What is with Doug’s fetish of smelling used linens?
- Rachel singing with Lisa in bed. Tells her about her past. “your eyes”. Make out.
- Was there intentional irony to have Claire Underwood forcing Megan the rape victim up against the wall to force her to do something against her will?
- Who is using whom in the Jackie and Remy relationship?