That swing set may be finished, but we are just getting to work talking about this show! Mike Bloom (@AMikeBloomType) and Antonio Mazzaro (@acmazzaro) congregate to both celebrate and eulogize Parks and Recreation, a show which they will truly miss in the saddest fashion.
- Which story lines were more humanizing than funny, and vice versa?
- How did Mike and Antonio feel about some of the storylines covered in post-“Leslie and Ron” episodes?
- Why does Tom stick out like a sore thumb in this season?
- What were some of the highlights of post-2017 coverage from tertiary characters, including Craig and Jean-Ralphio?
- What lasting effect will the series have on the landscape of television comedy?
- How many celebrities can Mike Bloom get mixed up in the course of one podcast?
So whether you’re paddling your canoe in an open lake, trying to sell a property near the Seattle Spacehaystack, or pulling insurance fraud to start a restaurant in Tajikistan, “treat yo self” to this podcast!Be sure to subscribe to Post Show Recaps[/caption]