Listen to the Podcast
Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler recap The Walking Dead Season 4, Episode 4: Indifference.
On this episode Rob and Josh will discuss:
- Was Rick’s decision to banish Carol from the group a good one or not?
- If it wasn’t for Carol, would those 2 other kids have died?
- So how does the zombie virus get passed along here? Why do only some of the zombies have it?
- What was the significance of the rock that Daryl had?
- Where will Carol go if she is on her own?
- Is Tyreese losing his mind?