Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler look back at 24 Season 6 to prepare for the premiere of 24 Live Another Day on May 5th on FOX.
In this episode, Rob and Josh discuss:
- Overall, what is season six’s place in “24” history?
- What are the details of the plot of Season Six? After getting captured by the Chinese, what brings Jack Bauer back into the fold?
- Why does Josh think 24 Season 6 is the worst season of the show?
- What is Jack Bauer like after he was imprisoned by the Chinese for two years?
- How does Wayne Palmer fare as President of the United States?
- What is the impact of Sandra Palmer, a third Palmer sibling?
- How do things go horribly wrong with the character of Curtis?
- Why does 24 bring back Milo from Season 1 of the show?
- Why is CTU such a disaster this season, filled with interpersonal drama and in-house romances? Is this why CTU gets attacked AGAIN, once again proving itself as the least safe workplace in the entire universe?
- What do we think of Jack Bauer’s family being introduced — his father, his brother, his nephew and his sister-in-law (who just so happens to be his high school sweetheart) … and it turns out that Jack’s dad and brother are terrorists. “24” has the audacity to pull the trigger on the “Jack’s Dad” storyline, and can’t even cast Donald Sutherland in the role!
- What role does Charles Logan play in his return to the show?
- Why do Rob and Josh really like Powers Boothe of “Deadwood” as Vice President Noah Daniels, who becomes President after Wayne’s incapacitated.
Join us LIVE on Monday May 5th for the premiere of the 24 LIVE ANOTHER DAY recap podcast.