Antonio Mazzaro (@acmazzaro) and Jeremiah Panhorst (@jpanhorst) recap episode 5 of the final season of HBO’s Boardwalk Empire, “King of Norway”.
- Did Mark Pickering nail his performance as younger Nucky?
- Does the Commodore like Nucky?
- Mabel’s father clearly does not like Nucky. Are we surprised?
- Is Sheriff Lindsay the only one trying to keep Nucky from going bad?
- What happens to Sheriff Lindsay? Does Nucky push him out somehow?
- Is Gillian going to break out?
- Should Chalky have taken Nucky’s advice and hide out in Atlantic City?
- Who is Joe Harper?
- Does this seem like a good idea for Nucky to meet with Maranzano?
- What do we think of Nucky’s move to use Margaret — for the purpose of shorting Mayflower Grain Corporation stock?
- Will Nucky really kill Luciano and Lansky?
- Ronis tells Nucky about Sally and informs him there will be no action. Can Nucky leave that alone?
- What will Chalky do now after finding Daughter Maitland — and her 7-year-old daughter?
- After hearing Nucky’s answer to his warning, Capone orders Mike D’Angelo and his men to move everything to Cicero immediately. Is this going to work?
- Al Capone had debilitating constipation.
- After Eli realizes that his wife June is pregnant again, he wants the family to move to Chicago. Is that a bad idea?
- During the tense dinner at Van Alden’s kit house, Eli remembers he has been sleeping with Van’s wife Sigrid. What triggered his memory?
- Haakon VII of Norway who became the first king of the country in 1907, was the photo on the Van Alden’s kitchen wall.
- What will Eli and Van do, now that their backs are against the wall?
- Will Eli and Van take down Capone?
Subscribe to Post Show Recaps