Listen to the Podcast:
Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler continue their rewatch of Game of Thrones Season 3 with todays recap of Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6: The Climb. Join us each weekday through Friday, April 4th for one episode a day of our Season 3 Rewatch.
- Samwell has found an ancient dagger at the Fist of First Men and he shows it to Gilly
- As Osha and Meera debate the finer points of skinning Rabbits, Bran becomes concerned of Jojen Reen as he has a seizure
- Jon Snow and Ygritte move with Mance Rayder to climb the wall. Despite Orell trying to cut them loose, eventually they make it to the top.
- As Arya practices her archery, the Brotherhood without Banners are visited by Melisandre who requests Gendry on official business from the Lord of Light. Thoros and Beric hand over Gendry to Melisandre despite Arya’s protest.
- Theon continues to suffer the torture at the hands of the Bastard of Bolton. This time Theon will beg the Bastard to cut off his pinky.
- Robb Stark talks with representatives from Walter Frey who would like a formal apology, the rights to Harrenhal after the war and for Edmure Tully to wed one of the Frey daughters. Edmure is not happy but Robb says he doesn’t have a choice.
- Jaime & Brienne dine with Roose Bolton who agrees to send Jaime back to King’s Landing but not with Brienne.
- Back in King’s Landing, Tywin and and Lady Olenna agree to an arranged marriage between Cersei and Sir Loras. Meanwhile Loras has no idea as he talks with Sansa.
- Finally, Varys and Littlefinger discuss the good of “the realm” as Littlefinger reveals how chaos is like a ladder and how he sent Ros off to be target practice for Joffrey
Be sure to join us on Sunday, April 6th at 10:15 pm ET for our LIVE coverage of the Game of Thrones Season 4 premiere.
Subscribe to Post Show Recaps