LIVE at 10:15 pm ET / 7:15 pm PT, Rob Cesternino, Josh Wigler and Antonio Mazzaro recap the Game of Thrones Season 4 Finale with a review of “The Children”. In this episode the guys discuss the following questions from the episode:
- At what point did Shae and Tywin Lannister become a thing?
- Why did Cersei Lannister have such a sudden shift in her attitude about marrying Loras Tyrell?
- Should Arya have killed The Hound when he asked her to?
- Would Ned Stark have really let Mance Rayder off the hook?
- Why did Stannis bring his army north of The Wall?
- What is going to happen with The Mountain?
- Is Dany doing the right thing with her dragons?
- What is Brienne going to do now?