Listen to the Podcast:
LIVE at 6 pm ET / 3 pm PT on Thursday, June 26th, Zach Brooks and Ryan Pappolla precap the premiere of Girl Meets World.
Zach Brooks (@brooksza) and Ryan Pappolla (@ryanpappolla) recap the series premiere of the new Disney Channel show and Boy Meets World-spinoff show Girl Meets World, currently streaming on watchdisneychannel.com and premiering Live Friday 6/27 at 9:45 PM Eastern.
In addition to discussing all the key plot points and developments for the Matthews family, Zach and Ryan discuss:
- How many seasons will the show air?
- Who would they like to see back?
- Where is Mr. Feeny now?
- What’s up with Cory’s nose?
- Did they like the theme song?
- What was their favorite joke in the episode?
- Does the show touch on more adult issues than most Disney shows?
- Would the show be better if it aired on another channel and was marketed at adults?
- Who were their favorite and least favorite characters in the show?
- Is Riley extremely strong?
- Is Farkle Minkus’ child?
- Was that the first day of school? Why do they have homework if it’s the first day?
- Why did Farkle jump on Cory?
- Is Farkle’s diorama the best project they’ve seen?
- Is Topanga hot now?
- Who do they expect to see in other episodes?