Listen to the Podcast:
Rob Cesternino and Zach Brooks recap House of Cards Season 2, Episode 4. We break down everything that took place in Chapter 17 of the Netflix Original Series
Please note: NOTHING beyond Season 2, Episode 4 of the series will be discussed. Please no spoilers from the rest of the season.
On this episode, Rob and Zach will discuss the following and much more:
- Was Claire Underwood involved in the hardest hitting Madame Vice President interview of all time?
- What are going to be the ramifications of Claire Underwood announcing she was raped by General McGuinness?
- Did Frank Underwood send the letter with the white powder himself to the capitol?
- Why couldn’t they push back the vote for a day after the drama at the capitol building?
- How realistic was the interview between Ashley Banfield and Claire Underwood?
- Did Frank Underwood bite off more than he could chew with Donald Blithe?
- Did Jackie Sharp have the best line of the night when she slammed the wine that is being made on Long Island?
- What was really on the paper that Jackie brought in to show the congress people?
- What do we think Mrs. McGuinness had to say to the general?
- Are Frank and Claire back to smoking?