Rob Cesternino and Jeremiah Panhorst from Mad Men Podcast recap the Season 7 Premiere of Mad Men: Time Zones.
In this edition Rob and Jeremiah discuss:
- Should the reveal that Freddie Rumsem was actually delivering a pitch developed by Don Draper have been more quickly discovered by viewing audience?
- In what direction do we think Season 7 and ultimately the conclusion of the series will go. Will this be a happy ending for Don Draper or will it be a depressing ending for Don?
- Why are Don Draper and Megan still married? What business does Don still have to do in New York?
- How has television changed in the era in which Mad Men has remained on the air?
- What lies ahead for Roger Sterling this season on Mad Men?
- Where will Peggy end up at the end of the series?
- Can Don Draper ever be happy?
- How has Ken Cosgrove changed for the worse?
- Has Pete finally found happiness in California?
MadMenPodcast.com – Home of Jeremiah Panhorst’s Mad Men Podcast
Children of ‘Men’ – The article by Grantland’s Andy Greenwald about how “Mad Men” airs in a “Game of Thrones” world