Listen to the Podcast:
Rob Cesternino (@robcesternino) and Josh Wigler (@roundhoward) recap episode 2 of the final season of Sons of Anarchy, “Toil and Till”.
In this episode, Rob and Josh take your questions and cover a number of topics from the episode:
- What do we make of Jax’s plan to exact the revenge for Tara’s death on Lin and his forces? What could go wrong?
- What will be the fallout of Jax’s plan to make it look like the hired muscle from the Indian Hills charter were the ones to take out Lin’s guys?
- What was the relationship of Jury to the guy who got killed?
- Why did Juice let Unser go after taking his hostage last week?
- What is Unser’s end game? Who does he suspect killed Tara right now?
- What will Nero’s arc be over the course of the season? Can he redeem Gemma?
- How will Wendy play in to the final season? Will she end up being the mother to Abel?
Subscribe to Post Show Recaps