Listen to the Podcast
LIVE at 10:15 pm ET / 7:15 pm PT on Sunday, February 9th, Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler get together to recap Season 4, Episode 9 of AMC’s The Walking Dead: After. Join us LIVE to discuss everything that happened in the new episode and ask us your questions to answer during the show. We’ll break down what is up next for Rick and all of the Survivors of the Zombie Apocalypse. On this episode Rob and Josh discuss:
- The sadness of Michonne finding Hershel’s Head.
- How far could Rick and Carl have walked to get to a place that nobody had ever checked for supplies?
- Did Carl invent the greatest way to ever check a house for Zombies?
- What was going on during Michonne’s dream?
- What should have been the takeaway that Carl got from his encounters with the zombies outside of the house?
- Did Michonne really see a zombie who looked just like her?
- Should Carl have shared some of that pudding with a friend?
- Did Carl have the best possible Zombie fighting strategy with the walker at the house?
- Does Carl’s inscription on the door to the bedroom with the walker constitute a humblebrag?
- Was the roof outside the window with the walker the best possible place to enjoy 112 oz. of chocolate pudding?
- What was Michonne talking about outside of the bar?
- How did Michonne know where to find Rick and Carl?
- Was the ending to this week’s show a soft way to go out?
- What is likely to happen next week?