Listen to the Podcast:
Rob Cesternino and ESPN.com’s AJ Mass (@AJmass) recap The Walking Dead Season 4, Episode 14: The Grove. Right after the end of the episode, Rob and AJ discuss the following points and much more about this week’s episode:
- How great of an episode of The Walking Dead was this? Is this the best episode this season?
- How has Carol gone from Rob’s least favorite character on the show to his favorite character on The Walking Dead?
- Were Lizzie’s actions consistent throughout the show tonight? Why was she able to shoot the Walkers with her gun earlier in the episode?
- Will there be repercussions for Carol with Tyreese down the line or will this be the end of their conflict?
- Did Carol need to take Lizzie out and shoot her or could she have just let go off on her own?
- Was the fire that was seen in this episode from the house that Daryl and Beth set on fire two weeks ago?
- How was there a working gas stove in the house that Carol and Tyreese found? Wouldn’t it be better to just crash there for a while longer rather than going to Terminus?
- Will Rick accept Carol back in to the group now that she’s buried the hatchet with Tyreese?
- How many more weeks will be go without seeing Rick or Carl on The Walking Dead?
- What are the questions that we want to have answered before the finale of The Walking Dead Season 4 in just two weeks?
- Why are there so many showmances forming on this show?
- What was the significance of seeing the tea kettle at the top of the episode?
- What does it look like is going to happen next week on The Walking Dead?
Join us on Sunday nights at 10:15 pm ET following the airings of The Walking Dead on AMC when Josh Wigler returns to the podcast next Sunday Night.
Tweet Us During the Show
Ask your questions on Twitter with the Hashtag: PSrecaps