Listen to the Podcast:
Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler recap The Walking Dead Season 4, Episode 15 entitled, “Us”. After tonight’s episode, Rob and Josh went live to discuss all of the major points from the show including:
- What is really going on at Terminus? Are our heroes in danger know that they have begun arriving at the end of the tracks?
- Who knew that Eugene had such a soft spot for helping two crazy kids like Glenn and Maggie reunite on his way to save the world from the Zombie virus?
- Was it the right move for Eugene to take everybody to Terminus rather than to proceed to Washington, D.C.?
- Are the laws of “Claimed” something that could actually govern a group of people?
- What was cooking on the barbeque over at Terminus?
- What is the nature of the relationship between Carl and Michonne? Are either of these two characters in danger of being killed off in the show’s season finale next Sunday night?
- Why have we seen so little Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) in this back half of the Walking Dead season?
- What exactly happened in the tunnel to cause the avalanche with the Walkers trapped underneath?
- Should Glenn have let Maggie burn the picture of her?
- Why didn’t Len, whom Daryl was feuding with, ever eat his other half of the rabbit?
- Is Daryl getting comfortable with the band of scoundrels that he is hanging out with now?
- Will we see Beth in next week’s season finale of The Walking Dead?
- Which characters have the highest chance to be killed off in the season finale next week?
- Will the danger come for our characters from Terminus itself or from the guys that Daryl has brought to Terminus who want to kill Rick?
Game Of Thrones Season 3 Rewatch
Join us every weekday from Monday, March 24th through Friday, April 4th for our Game of Thrones Season 3 rewatch. We’ll watch one show a day getting us ready for the Premiere of Game of Thrones LIVE after the season 4 premiere on Sunday, April 6th at 10:15 pm PT