Listen to the Podcast:
LIVE at 10:15 pm ET / 7:15 pm PT, Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler recap season 5, Episode 2 of AMC’s The Walking Dead. Join us for our live review immediately after the episode.
In this episode Rob and Josh discuss many questions from the episode including:
- Can Bob possibly survive his encounter with Gareth now that his leg has been cut off?
- What does Bob’s fate tell us about the creator’s view of Bob’s suddenly optimistic view of the world?
- What is Gabriel hiding? What are the things about his character that don’t add up?
- Will The Walking Dead ever get to Washington, D.C. as Abraham hopes?
- Was Carol trying to run away from the group again?
- Why did Rob really love the twist on Rick’s three questions in tonight’s episode?
- What did the messages in the church tell us about our story?
- Is Gabriel connected to the abduction of Beth last sesaon?
Join us again next Sunday night when we recap The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 3 on AMC.
Subscribe to Post Show Recaps