LIVE at 10:15 pm ET / 7:15 pm PT, Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler recap The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 3 entitled, “Four Walls and a Roof”. Join us for our live review immediately after the episode.
In tonight’s recap Rob and Josh ask the following questions from the episode:
- How do Rob and Josh react to the death of Bob?
- What exactly was Gareth’s plan for Rick and everybody?
- How did Rick know to come back to the church? Did they know that Gareth was coming back?
- Who did Daryl return back to the church with?
- How was Bob’s “Tainted Meat” speech different in the television show than it was in the comic books?
- Would Gareth and the other people from Terminus get infected with the virus had they lived?
- Can Rick trust Gabriel after his “confession” at the church?
- Was Abraham correct to try and get Eugene out of the church?
- Should Rick have waited at the church for Daryl and Carol to come back?
- Should Sasha have left Bob’s side in his dying moments to go and get revenge on Gareth?
- How happy was Josh to see Michonne reunited with her sword?
- What do we think is going to happen next week with Beth?
- Was it right for Glen and Maggie to head to Washington, D.C. with Abraham?
- What was the meaning of the letter “A” that was seen outside the church?
Be sure to join Rob and Josh again next Sunday night back at 10:15 pm ET for our recap of The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 4: Slabtown