Listen to the Podcast:
Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler recap The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 4 entitled, “Slabtown”.
Beth wakes up in a hospital that holds her against her will as she tries to escape from Slabtown on The Walking Dead on November 2, 2014
Rob and Josh ask a number of questions from the episode including:
- Did the “All Beth” episode of The Walking Dead work?
- Why is Carol at the hospital? Has she been injured or is this all part of a plan to save Beth?
- What are the Doctor’s intentions for Beth? Can he be trusted?
- Did Noah make it out okay? Will he meet up with Rick?
- What was Beth going to do with the scissors at the end of the episode?
- Is this the beginning of a “Beth is a bad ass” story arc?
- How well thought out was Beth and Noah’s escape plan?
- When can we expect to see the next part of this story at the hospital?
Join us again next Sunday night when Rob and Josh recap The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 5?
Subscribe to Post Show Recaps