Listen to the Podcast:
Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler recap The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 7 entitled, “Crossed”.
Rick and company head to the hospital to try and save Beth and Carol in The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 7, Crossed
On this show, Rob and Josh discuss:
- What will happen in next week’s mid-season finale of The Walking Dead?
- Where is Gabriel, the preacher, headed to?
- Why did Sasha untie the evil Bob?
- Why did Dawn trust Beth with the key to the medication?
- Who is the most likely character to die next week?
- Will the Eugene and Abraham crew meet up again with Rick soon?
- How will the conflict with the hospital police department turn out for Rick and company?
Join us for our live review of next Sunday’s finale right after the episode.
Subscribe to Post Show Recaps