Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler recap The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 7 entitled, “Crossed”.
Rick and company head to the hospital to try and save Beth and Carol in The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 7, Crossed
On this show, Rob and Josh discuss:
- What will happen in next week’s mid-season finale of The Walking Dead?
- Where is Gabriel, the preacher, headed to?
- Why did Sasha untie the evil Bob?
- Why did Dawn trust Beth with the key to the medication?
- Who is the most likely character to die next week?
- Will the Eugene and Abraham crew meet up again with Rick soon?
- How will the conflict with the hospital police department turn out for Rick and company?
Join us for our live review of next Sunday’s finale right after the episode.