LIVE at 10:15 pm ET / 7:15 pm PT, Rob Cesternino is joined by Jason Cabassi from Walking Dead ‘Cast with Jason & Karen. Join us to discuss The Walking Dead Season 4, Episode 10: Inmates On this episode Rob and Jason discuss the four parts of tonight’s Walking Dead episode and answer the following questions:
- When was the diary entry that Beth read during the show written?
- Do we suspect that the Daryl and Beth relationship is going to turn romantic at some point?
- How lucky was Beth that she remembered to pack her diary when the Governor attacked the prison?
- Just how psychotic is Lizzie? Does tonight’s episode lend more credence to her being the person that burned the bodies of David & Karen at the prison?
- How good of a babysitter is Tyreese?
- Was Tyreese being a wuss when he got scratched on the arm by the girl?
- Is the shelter at the end of the train tracks something that our heroes should be headed towards or be running away from?
- Is there a romance brewing between Sasha and Bob this season?
- How did everybody that was on the bus die?
- How come we didn’t think that Glenn was dead at any point?
- How did Glenn end up getting off of the bus during the Governor’s attack?
- Will Bob be bad that Glenn wasted all that booze that he found?
- Did Tara say that the governor’s girlfriend, Lilly, was dead?
- Will Tara ever be able to find love again?
- Who are the new characters that showed up at the end of the episode.
Check out our recap and much more with Jason Cabassi (@JasonAndKaren)