Listen to the Podcast:
Rob Cesternino (@RobCesternino) and Josh Wigler (@RoundHoward) recap the Walking Dead Season 4, Episode 11: Claimed. Join the discussion to talk about everything that happened in tonight’s episode.
On this episode Rob and Josh try to discover the following questions and much more:
- Just who is Abraham and what is he up to with Eugene?
- How come Glenn didn’t have any follow-up questions for Eugene about his cure for the Zombie virus?
- Was Glenn guilty of some very questionable decision making?
- What went down at the house that Carl and Michonne were exploring? How did all those people die? What was with the painting that Carl gave to Michonne?
- How come everybody comes to the house that Rick is staying in?
- How many of the guys that invaded the house died? Did any of them turn in to Walkers?
- How come Rick never changes his clothes?
- How do people know which was to go to get to Terminus?
- Is Michonne lactose intolerant or a vegan? Could this be a reason that she prefers Crazy Cheese to the genuine article?
- Is Abraham’s girlfriend, Rosita, dressed appropriately for the Zombie Apocalypse?
- Did Eugene really act like the smartest person around when the Zombies came strolling out of the cornfield?
- Is Rick Grimes shaving his chest during the Zombie Apocalypse?
- What will happen next week on The Walking Dead?
We hope you enjoy the show almost as much as everybody seems to enjoy Rick’s bed.