Listen to the Podcast:
Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler recap The Walking Dead Season 4, Episode 12: Still. Join us LIVE to ask us your questions after the episode. In tonight’s podcast recap, Rob and Josh discuss the following:
- How long were Daryl Dixon and Beth in the trunk of the car for? Did anybody have to go to the bathroom?
- How does Daryl make a snake look so delicious?
- Why did Beth decide that today was the day when she needed to start getting drunk?
- Would Beth have been better off if she was in the group with Bob?
- What was the significance of the Washington, D.C. spoon found at the country club?
- Was there a theme in tonight’s episode about Rich vs. Poor issues?
- How did a dead woman’s torso end up on the top of a mannequin?
- Is Peach Schnapps really an inferior alcoholic beverage to start Beth on than moonshine? Did Daryl really need to break the bottle?
- Was the house that Daryl and Beth end up at actually Daryl’s old home?
- What was the significance of Daryl revealing his backstory to Beth?
- In reality, how bad of an idea was it for Daryl to burn the house down in the middle of the night after drinking moonshine all day long?
- What was the significance of Beth saying that Daryl was going to be the last man standing?
- Are we headed towards a Beth and Daryl showmance?
- Which of the other Walking Dead characters are we likely to see again next week?
- Did Norman Reedus inspire all of the middle finger flipping that was seen in this episode?
Tweet Us During the Show
Ask your questions on Twitter with the Hashtag: PSrecaps