A lot was revealed during Episode 5 of Wayward Pines (“The Truth”), and AJ Mass (@ajmass), Curt Clark (@curtclark) and Mike Bloom (@amikebloomtype) are here to cover it all on this latest episode of Post-Show Recaps. As #112, #113 and #114, they break down everything they learned in this week’s Wayward Pines Orientation, including:
- Ethan’s encounters with the Abbies, and how his survival skills may trump his marksmanship skills
- Teresa’s first day at work, from successfully closing on her first assignment to navigating the waters in dealing with her creepy new boss
- Ben’s induction into the First Generation of Wayward Pines…and his surprising lack of facial expression
- The Burke family’s various encounters with the truth, from Ben’s Orientation to school, to Ethan’s first-hand experience outside the Perimeter, to Teresa’s laundry room interview with Wayne Johnson (not to be confused with Dwayne Johnson)
- Their own reactions to the “4028” revelation…and some of their additional theories about what else is going behind the scenes (i.e. Craigslist kidnappings)
Stay tuned for further Wayward Pines coverage in the upcoming weeks!