AANG IN THERE | Avatar: The Last Airbender | Season 1, Episode 1: “The Boy in the Iceberg”
Zak and Jacob thaw the “The Boy in the Iceberg,” the first episode of season one. First, they are joined by the wise Josh Wigler to set them off well on their journey. Then, they introduce the loveable gang of Sokka (Jack DeSena), Katara (Mae Whitman), and Aang (Zach Tyler Eisen), and discuss the rules (or lack thereof) of a card game played by Uncle Iroh (Mako Iwamatsu), and more!
Zak and Jacob will be back for “The Avatar Returns” on August 25, 2020.
About Aang in There …
Aang in There is a spoiler-filled rewatch of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Every week, Zak and Jacob break down an episode of ATLA with the benefit of knowing the whole universe of Avatar. We also include the following segments:
- Episode Recap – Zak and Jacob start by giving an in-depth breakdown of all the plot points and minor details from the episode.
- Feedback – Zak and Jacob go through listener feedback and answer the questions or comments written into their official email: [email protected].
- Episode Rankings – Zak and Jacob will create an official Aang in There ranking of every episode of ALTA, by rating them all on a scale from 0-4. Zak and Jacob will give their own scores, plus the listeners’ scores will be averaged and added as the third point. Then, the three scores will be combined to create the official podcast score for each episode!
Schedule for the next few weeks:
- Book 1 Episode 2: The Avatar Returns feedback due 8/21, podcast drops 8/25
- Book 1 Episode 3: The Southern Air Temple feedback due 8/28, podcast drops 9/1
The Episode Rankings For Season 1:
- The Boy in the Iceberg – 3.45