On this week’s Game of Thrones Feedback show, Rob and Josh tackle a number of issues that came up on Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8: The Mountain and the Viper. On this episode we will discuss:
- Would Prince Oberyn have survived if he listen to Tyrion’s advice to wear a helmet?
- Is the criticism of this week’s fight scene justified by those who say the book handled it in a better way?
- Were the events of the Trial by Combat too graphically violent just for the sake of shock value?
- Should the episode have gotten to the events between the Mountain and the Red Viper faster and spent more time with those characters?
- What will be the fallout in Dorne from the death of Prince Oberyn in King’s Landing
- What does Rob think about Sansa’s Sansformation in this week’s episode?
- Did Sansa lie to protect herself or does has she actually started to like Littlefinger now?
- Would Rob compare Sansa to Carol from The Walking Dead after her turnaround this season?
- Did Sansa dye her hair black to look more like Cat Stark to manipulate Littlefinger?
- Could Ser Barristan have learned about Ser Jorah while he was still in Westeros?
- Did Tywin Lannister have a copy of Jorah’s pardon just lying around?
- Is the Missandei and Grey Worm romance the most boring storyline on the show?
Be sure to join Rob and Josh on Sunday Night for the Game of Thrones LIVE recap at 10:15 pm ET / 7:15 pm PT after Season 4, Episode 9.