Listen to the Podcast:
Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler recap Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3 with todays recap of the Episode: Walk of Punishment. Join us each weekday through Friday, April 4th for one episode a day of our Season 3 Rewatch.
Robb Stark deals with the realities that Edmure Tully has made a big mistake by letting the Mountain escape from his clutches
- Tywin Lannister tests the small council in his first meeting with them by seeing who would select which chair to sit in. Littlefinger chose the seat closest to Tywin as Varys rolled his eyes. Cersei moved her seat next to Tywin and Tyrion sat as far away as possible.
- Tyrion becomes the master of coin after Littlefinger gets sent off to Vale to marry Lysa Aryn
- What did the White Walkers do to all the horses that Mance Rayder found?
- Sam finds Gilly giving birth to a boy which is strictly forbidden by Craster
- Arya Stark has to say goodbye to her pal, Hot Pie
- We find out that Pod has a talent that causes the prostitutes of Kings Landing to refuse his gold
- Stannis finds out his fire is burning low when he tells Melisandre that he wants another son.
- In Astapor, Daenerys learns about the Walk of Punishment and ends up trading her biggest dragon for over 8,000 members of the slave army.
- Theon seemingly has escaped his captors… for now
- Finally, Brienne and Jamie continued to bond and Brienne ignores Jaime’s advice on avoiding rape but is able to save her from the clutches of Locke. However, Locke draws a line on Jaime’s lies when he cuts his hand off.
Be sure to join us on Sunday, April 6th at 10:15 pm ET for our LIVE coverage of the Game of Thrones Season 4 premiere.