Rob Cesternino and Zach Brooks recap House of Cards Season 2, Episode 2. Join us live to talk about everything that went down in Chapter 15 of the Netflix Original series, House of Cards.
PLEASE NOTE: We will NOT be talking about anything beyond Episode 2 of Season 2 of House of Cards
On this episode, Rob and Zach discuss the following and much more:
- Is Jackie Sharp the female Frank Underwood?
- Is it believable that Frank would be able to live in his old house as the Vice President?
- Why won’t anybody let Frank play video games?
- What will Frank Underwood do know that he knows that General McGuinness raped Claire Underwood?
- Does Frank Underwood make e-cigarettes look cool?
- Why did Buckwalter hate Ted so much?
- What is really going on in the TOR posting boards?
- How perfect was the scene when Frank got Raymond Tusk to call him “Mr. Vice President”?