Listen to the Podcast:
Rob Cesternino and Zach Brooks recap House of Cards Season 2, Episode 6 and discuss everything that happened in Chapter 19 of the Netflix Original series.
In this episode, Rob and Zach answer many of your questions from the latest House of Cards episode including:
- What is Samarium and does it really exist?
- Why do we keep seeing so much about Rachel’s freezer?
- Who is winning the battle between Frank Underwood and Raymond Tusk?
- How is Lucas holding up in prison?
- What is Claire Underwood trying to do by throwing Christina under the bus to the first lady?
- Why did Lucas kick out Tom Hammerschmidt after he wrote the article?
- Does Tom have a death wish by asking Frank if he killed Pete Russo and Zoe Barnes?
- How are Frank Underwood’s pitching mechanics?
- Do we expect to see more of the romantic relationship between Remy Danton and Jackie Sharp? If so, who is falling harder for whom?
- What will be the impact of Agent Green coming to pay a visit to Janie Skorsky?
- What is going on with Rachel and Doug? What exactly happened between them in the past?
- What the heck was Rachel talking about in her monologue at the end of the episode?
- What happens next between Frank Underwood and Tusk?