Rob Cesternino and Zach Brooks discuss House of Cards Season 2, Episode 9. Join us to discuss everything that happens in Chapter 22 of the Netflix original series.
Please note that nothing past Season 2, Episode 9 will be discussed in this recap.
In this episode, Rob and Zach will discuss:
- Was this episode the last that we are ever going to see of Freddy?
- How much is Freddy responsible for everything that happened to him in this episode?
- How badly does Adam get screwed over the course of this episode?
- Is it really that big a deal that Freddy has a prior arrest and is serving ribs to the Vice President?
- Is Tusk becoming increasingly desperate to try to take down Freddy?
- Is Raymond Tusk starting to become a cartoon villain by threatening reporters and killing birds?
- How believable was Seth’s defense that the photo could have been faked?
- Is “VP’s wife Gets Wet” the greatest newspaper headline of all time?
- Just how bad of an idea is it for Freddy’s son to be packing heat?
- When did Claire Underwood cut her hair?
- Is Frank Underwood a hypocrite? If so, Why?
- How likely is it that somebody would pull a gun on the paparazzi?
- Is Frank wrong to distance himself from Freddy?
- How can Frank and Claire make Tusk suffer?
- How is it possible that the guy who was going to turn Freddy’s BBQ in to a franchise instead would prefer to turn the space in to an empty lot for $45,000?
- Where is Frank going to get his ribs now in Washington, D.C.?