Killing Eve | Season 3, Episode 4 Recap: “Still Got It”
Obviously, Josh and Jess have much more than hiccups on the mind, but getting too specific will lead to a major spoiler, so let’s just say the first 20 minutes or so of the podcast dwell on the most recent game-changing Killing Eve twist. Beyond that, plenty of attention on Villanelle (Jodie Comer) and her latest assignment, the possible new showmance between Eve (Sandra Oh) and a certain newsman, and much more.
Email [email protected] with any feedback for the show.
- Josh’s The Hollywood Reporter coverage of Killing Eve
- Killing Eve team previews season three (Hollywood Reporter)
- Killing Eve team explains the season three premiere (Hollywood Reporter)
- Killing Eve team explains Eve and Villanelle’s season three reunion (Hollywood Reporter)
- Killing Eve team breaks down that other shocking death (Hollywood Reporter)
Previous Killing Eve Podcasts:
- Killing Eve | Season 3 Premiere Recap
- Killing Eve | Season 3, Episode 2 Recap
- Killing Eve | Season 3, Episode 3 Recap