LOST: Down the Hatch | In Which We Go Back
LOST is over, but we have to go back!
Introducing LOST: Down the Hatch, a new podcast series on Post Show Recaps. Josh Wigler (@roundhoward) and Mike Bloom (@AMikeBloomType) are your hosts, guiding you on a walkabout through every single episode of LOST, from the beginning through “The End.”
A new weekly series, Down the Hatch aims to infuse your life with weekly LOST love and laughter. Note that this is a rewatch podcast, which means yes, spoilers are ahead. If you have not watched LOST yet, you are advised to tread lightly before proceeding with this podcast.
In their first episode, Josh and Mike introduce you to the format of Down the Hatch, which takes its Carlton cues from the numbers at the heart of the series. Each podcast will include:
- 4 Stories, focusing on specific plot points and thematic takeaways from a given episode;
- 8 Sounds, replaying eight different moments from each episode for your listening pleasure;
- 15/16 Others, our section for feedback and fun facts, as led by The Man Behind the Curtain, Ben Martell (@Golden8284);
- 23 Points, an overly complicated weekly scoring system designed to establish the best and worst LOST characters;
- 42 Minutes, the guaranteed minimum amount of LOST content you will get in any given podcast.
- 108 Minutes, the maximum amount of LOST content you will get in any given podcast — and if that maximum is exceeded, a crisis will occur!
Josh and Mike will record their recap of the two-part pilot on 8/21/2019, posting on 8/23. Send feedback to LOST: Down the Hatch on Twitter to @PostShowRecaps, @roundhoward, @AMikeBloomType and @Golden8284. You can also contact us on e-mail at [email protected]