LIVE at 10 pm PT, Rob Cesternino and Antonio Mazzaro recap the season premiere of “Breaking Bad”. This episode is the first of the final 8 of the series entitled, “Blood Money”
On tonight’s show, Rob and Antonio discuss the following points about the eighth to last episode of Breaking Bad:
- How surprising was it to see Walter White and Hank lay all their cards on the table in the first episode and not have the show “tread lightly” and stretch this story out over the course of the season?
- What will be the next moves for Walter and Hank following the conversation that ended the episode?
- What are the takeaways from Walter’s flash forward at the beginning of the episode?
- How has Walt become like his former boss, Gus Fring?
- What are Walt’s plans for the vile of ricin that he took from his old home?
- What was the significance of the “Star Trek” episode that Badger and Skinny Pete are discussing?
- Why is Jesse being such a downer and how big of a problem is he for Walter White?
- Do we think that Walter White will ever cook Crystal Meth ever again in the series?
Plus, we take a number of your Breaking Bad questions from twitter and youtube in our Live show.