Rob Cesternino (@robcesternino) and Josh Wigler (@roundhoward) recap episode 5 of the final season of Sons of Anarchy, “Some Strange Eruption”. Join us LIVE Tuesday, October 7th at 11:30pm ET / 8:30pm PT.
On tonight’s show, Rob and Josh answer some of your burning SONS questions including:
- What happens next after the standoff between Gemma and Juice at the end of the episode?
- What was Gemma’s plan for Juice in the first place?
- Why was Unser so quick to help Juice get rid of the body of an innocent person that got killed?
- How guilty did Peter Weller’s character of Boraski seem after he shot the guy in the pawn shop? What is his role in the betrayal of the Sons Of Anarchy?
- What storyline is shaping up after the two scenes with Abel talking about how he has to protect his family?
- What will Nero do now that he has chosen the Sons over working with Lin? Will there be blow back after Jax outed Nero to Lin and the Triad?
- What will happen in with the relationship between Sheriff Jarry and Chibs?
- How much did Jury tell Lin about the Sons raid of the Chinese gun and Heroin deal?
- Could Jax and Wendy possibly end up back together at the end of the Season?
- Will we see any more of the Venus and Tig relationship before the end of the season? Will the update be only in a montage?
Be sure to join us next week on Wednesday, October 15th at 10:30 am ET to discuss the next episode of Sons of Anarchy.