Tweet Us During the Show
Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler recap The Walking Dead Season 4, Episode 13: Alone. Join us LIVE to ask us your questions after the episode. In this episode, Rob and Josh try to get to the answers to the following issues raised by the episode:
- What changed in the relationship between Daryl Dixon and Beth since the end of the last episode?
- How come Daryl never ate any of the pig’s feet that he found in the cabinet?
- Was it a good idea for Beth to be playing the piano in the funeral home?
- What exactly is going on at the funeral home?
- Was Beth kidnapped by the person who lived in the funeral home? If so, where are they going?
- Is Daryl in danger from Joe and the people that found him at the end of the episode? Are these the same people who took Beth?
- Was Maggie or Sasha correct in their attitudes towards Terminus?
- Which character from The Walking Dead has the most game with the ladies?
- How did all the Zombies show up at the door of the funeral home at the same time?
- Will we ever see the one-eyed dog again?
- Why did Bob go after Maggie after he put the moves on Sasha?
- What the hell was Maggie doing lying on the ground with the dead bodies when Sasha looked out the window?
- How did Sasha and Maggie catch up to Bob when he seemingly had a huge head start on them.
- Will we ever see Rick, Carl and Michonne again after two straight weeks of not seeing them?
- Is this the longest streak in the history of the show where a main character hasn’t died?
- What is likely to happen next week?
- Is Terminus going to be a good thing or a bad thing for our favorite characters from The Walking Dead?
Be sure to join us for our next podcast, recapping the first season of 24 as Rob and Josh prepare for the premiere of 24 Live Another Day in May.