LIVE at 10:15 pm ET, Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler recap The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 2: Infected
On this week’s episode, Rob and Josh address the following issues:
- Why are the people in the Jail getting sick? Are people dying because of something that is in the air or because they ate the pigs in the jail?
- What is going on with the rats at the fence? Are the rats making the zombies come into the prison? Are the rats what is making the pigs sick? Is there a mole within the jail that is putting the rats by the fence to kill the people in the jail?
- Why is Carol so hell bent on teaching the kids how to use knives?
- Was is a good move for Rick Grimes to give the gun back to Carl? Was Carl’s gun the same gun that Rick found last week?
- Who burned the bodies of Karen and David this week and what motive would somebody have to do something like that?
- Could Baby Judith be the next casualty of the disease?
- What is the council actually trying to do to prevent more outbreaks in the jail?
- How did Glenn and Maggie get their own apartment while everybody else has to live in the jail?
- Did Carol really have to make those girls try and kill their Dad?