Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler get ready for the premiere of the second half of The Walking Dead season by discussing where our band of heroes left off. Then, Rob and Josh draft their character that they think are the most likely to be killed off this season. Finally, Rob and Josh discuss which players from Survivor would be the best to have in their Survivor Zombie Apocalypse draft.
Previewing the Second Half of The Walking Dead Season
The Governor Brian raided the prison, the people living in the prison were scattered and forced to all go off in their own directions. Here’s the breakdown of who is with whom:
- Rick and Carl are together having recently seen Judith missing from her carrier, presumed dead.
- Michonne is by herself, except for her Kitana sword
- Daryl is with Hershel’s younger daughter Beth, and form our best candidates for a new Walking Dead-mance
- The most random threesome is the group of Maggie, Sasha and Bob. Bob would prefer being with John Walker and Jack Daniels
- Tyreese is with the homicidal tween, Lizzie, and all of the kids from the prison.
- On the other end of the spectrum, Glenn is with all of the old people from the prison on the school bus.
- And somewhere lurking about, we presume that Carol is still going to be in the mix before the end of The Walking Dead season 4.
Predicting Who is Not Going to Make It
Rob and Josh draft which of the characters from the show are most likely going to end up Zombie Food.
Pick 1 (Josh): Bob
Pick 2 (Rob): Sasha
Pick 3 (Josh): Carol
Pick 4 (Rob): Beth
Pick 5 (Josh): Daryl
Pick 6 (Rob): Tyreese
Rob and Josh then delve completely in to nonsense and draft a tribe of players from the cast of Survivor that would best stand up during the Zombie Apocalypse.
Join Us For THE WALKING DEAD LIVE
Catch the premiere of our interactive Post Show Recap: THE WALKING DEAD LIVE at 10:15 pm ET / 7:15 pm PT on Sunday, February 9th.