Rob Cesternino and Akiva Wienerkur recap the third episode of Seinfeld to ever air, “The Robbery” which originally aired on June 7, 1990. Rob and Akiva recap many of the interesting developments from the episode including:
- How come all the problems with Jerry’s apartment went away after this episode of Seinfeld?
- Were viewers in Iceland offended by this episode?
- Is it worse to get a toe or a finger?
- How bad is Elaine’s living situation at this point?
- Is Jerry acting odd when they go to view the apartment?
- Was Jerry trying to rip off Elaine for the couch in his apartment?
- Should interference have been called on the coin flip?
- How much was the rent at the apartment Jerry goes to see?
- How could a waitress at Monk’s afford the great apartment?
Be sure to join Rob and Akiva next week when we recap Seinfeld season 1, episode 4: “Male Un-Bonding.”
Subscribe to the Seinfeld ONLY Podcast feed: PostShowRecaps.com/SeinfeldiTunes