The Walking Dead | Season 10, Episode 10 Recap: “Stalker”
Josh Wigler (@roundhoward) and Jessica Liese (@HaymakerHattie) return with their recap of The Walking Dead season 10 episode 10: “Stalker,” in which Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) and Alpha (Samantha Morton) do battle while Beta (Ryan Hurst) ravages Alexandria, Halloween style.
About The Walking Dead …
Based on Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard’s comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is the zombie movie that never ends. Set some years after an apocalyptic event causes the dead to rise from the grave, Walking Dead centers on an ever-changing group of survivors who do battle with the walkers, do their best to bring civilization back from the brink, and fight one another as conflicting agendas crop up among the living.
Angela Kang serves as executive producer and showrunner, with a sprawling cast including Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon, Danai Gurira as Michonne, Melissa McBride as Carol, Christian Serratos as Rosita, Josh McDermitt as Eugene, Seth Gilliam as Father Gabriel, Ross Marquand as Aaron, and Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negan.
- All The Walking Dead content on Post Show Recaps
- All of Josh’s The Walking Dead content at The Hollywood Reporter
- Jess’ Primetimer piece on The Walking Dead season 10
Previous The Walking Dead season 10 podcast coverage …
- Season 10 Preview
- Season 10 Premiere Recap
- Season 10, Episode 2 Recap
- Season 10, Episode 3 Recap
- Season 10, Episode 4 Recap
- Season 10, Episode 5 Recap
- Season 10, Episode 6 Recap
- Season 10, Episode 7 Recap
- Season 10, Episode 8 Recap
- Season 10, Episode 9 Recap