Star Trek: Picard | Season 1 Finale Recap: “Et in Arcadia Ego, Part 2”
All good things must come to an end, and Jessica Liese (@HaymakerHattie) and Mike Bloom (@AMikeBloomType) are content to see nothing but blue skies from now on as they conclude the first season of Star Trek: Picard.
Picking up right where last week’s part one left off, “Et in Arcadia Ego, Part 2” wraps up the big storylines and character moments from the past ten installments. It’s an episode chock full of tense stand-offs, unlikely pairings, and an emotionally powerful conclusion years in the making. The two get into it all, plus give their overall thoughts on Picard‘s first season, as well as where they could boldly go in season two.
About Star Trek: Picard …
CBS All Access’ Star Trek: Picard featuring Patrick Stewart reprising his iconic role as Jean-Luc Picard, which he played for seven years on Star Trek: The Next Generation and across several feature films. Taking place 20 years after Picard’s last appearance and seemingly estranged from Starfleet, a mysterious visitor turns his life upside-down and starts a journey that kickstarts a brand-new chapter in his life.
Links from the show:
- Subscribe to our Star Trek-only podcast feed
- Mike’s finale recap for CBR.com
- “Star Trek: Picard’s Season Finale Got Way Existential” by Jess for Primetimer.com
- “Star Trek: Picard Created the Perfect Ending for Data” by Mike for CBR.com
- All Star Trek content on Post Show Recaps
Previous Star Trek: Picard podcast coverage …
- Introduction and Canon Catch-Up
- Series Preview
- Season 1, Episode 1 Recap: “Remembrance”
- Season 1, Episode 2 Recap: “Maps and Legends”
- Season 1, Episode 3 Recap: “The End is the Beginning” with Rob Cesternino
- Season 1, Episode 4 Recap: “Absolute Candor”
- Season 1, Episode 5 Recap: “Stardust City Rag”
- Season 1, Episode 6 Recap: “The Impossible Box”
- Season 1, Episode 7 Recap: “Nepenthe”
- Season 1, Episode 8 Recap: “Broken Pieces”
- Season 1, Episode 9 Recap: “Et in Arcadia Ego, Part 1”