The Walking Dead | Season 10, Episode 12 Recap: “Walk with Us”
Seriously, if you did not watch, do not listen to their breakdown of season 10, episode 12, “Walk With Us.” Or do, if you don’t watch the show and only listen to the podcast. But maybe watch the show, because Josh and Jess can’t stop singing the praises of “Walk With Us,” the best episode of season 10, and in the conversation for one of the best episodes of the show, full stop. Listen to the podcast and find out why they think so. Plus, Josh and Jess get into comic book spoilers in the Comic Book Zone around the 57 minute mark.
About The Walking Dead …
Based on Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard’s comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is the zombie movie that never ends. Set some years after an apocalyptic event causes the dead to rise from the grave, Walking Dead centers on an ever-changing group of survivors who do battle with the walkers, do their best to bring civilization back from the brink, and fight one another as conflicting agendas crop up among the living.
Angela Kang serves as executive producer and showrunner, with a sprawling cast including Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon, Danai Gurira as Michonne, Melissa McBride as Carol, Christian Serratos as Rosita, Josh McDermitt as Eugene, Seth Gilliam as Father Gabriel, Ross Marquand as Aaron, and Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negan.
- All The Walking Dead content on Post Show Recaps
- All of Josh’s The Walking Dead content at The Hollywood Reporter
- Jess’ Primetimer piece on The Walking Dead season 10
Previous The Walking Dead season 10 podcast coverage …
- Season 10 Preview
- Season 10 Premiere Recap
- Season 10, Episode 2 Recap
- Season 10, Episode 3 Recap
- Season 10, Episode 4 Recap
- Season 10, Episode 5 Recap
- Season 10, Episode 6 Recap
- Season 10, Episode 7 Recap
- Season 10, Episode 8 Recap
- Season 10, Episode 9 Recap
- Season 10, Episode 10 Recap
- Season 1o, Episode 11 Recap